Straumann® Guided Surgery - an integral and flexible solution for guided surgery
Prosthetic-driven implant planning, more confidence during surgery and increased predictability of the prosthetic results
are just a few of the many advantages resulting from guided surgery.
Straumann® Guided Surgery is a complete solution covering the essential steps for computer-guided surgery:
Straumann® coDiagnostiX: 3D diagnostics and implant planning software
Straumann® gonyX: Device for scan and surgical template fabrication by the dental lab
Straumann® Guided Surgery kit: Surgical instruments for fully guided surgical procedures
Through the acquisition of the German company IVS Solutions AG, Straumann has completed its guided surgery portfolio with the
coDiagnostiX software and the gonyX device for template fabrication. IVS stands for many years of experience in the areas of computer-guided neuro,
orthopaedic and dental surgery.
One advantage of Straumann® Guided Surgery is the scan and surgical template fabrication by the local dental lab.
A confirmed fit of the physical model-based templates or short delivery times make local template fabrication a preferable option.
Additionally, you keep the value added within your local dental team.
Enhanced safety in all surgical applications
- More confidence during surgery with additional information provided by 3D imaging data (DVT/CT).
- Fully guided surgery, including physical depth control and guided implant insertion for more precision in surgical procedures.
- 3D data and guided surgical instruments can help you perform minimally invasive surgery.
Prosthetic-driven backward planning for more predictability
- Guided surgery starts with the desired prosthetic result and involves the entire dental team
from the very beginning to optimize the overall outcome and patient satisfaction.
- The preferred implant position is determined by simultaneously considering the bone situation and the prosthetic requirements.
- By choosing the final implant position before surgery, the prosthetic requirements and the selection of the secondary componant are more predictable.
Open and one-stop solution for computer-guided surgery
- All by Straumann® : planning software – device for template production – guided instruments – guided implants
- Open software system: incorporates various dental implant systems.
- Compatible surgical instrument kit: compatibility with coDiagnostiX and other major 3D planning systems.
Surgical templates from the local dental lab
- Local template production based on a physical impression results in verified fit and minimizes surprises.
- Local aroach enables scan and surgical templates according to your personal preferences, e.g. radiopaque tooth setup or optimized shape for irrigation.
- Fast delivery times for templates due to your autonomous local team.