NobelProcera™ Implant Bridge Zirconia
- Fixed solution for all indications
- 2-14 units
- Implant level
- For Nobel Biocare implants and other major implant systems
- Strong and biocompatible
- In four shades: white, light, medium, intense
- Milled from a solid monobloc
NobelProcera Implant Bridge Zirconia Indications :
- Multi-unit implant restorations
- Implant level
- All positions in the mouth
- A bridge, designed to fit into a disc, 60 mm in diameter and 20mm in height
- Requires a minimum of 4x2.5 mm connector between units (height x width) and a minimum cross-sectional area of 8 mm2.
- Available in four shades: white, light, medium and intense
NobelProcera Implant Bridge Zirconia Contraindications :
- Cases where themesial/distal cantilevers have a length of more than one unit
- There should be no more than two pontics between the supporting implants
Cemented prosthetics are always compatible with competitor implant systems. Screw-retained prosthetics are compatible with a number of competitor implant systems.
A. Morphologic connector design
Guarantees long-term stability and strength along the entire span of the bridge.
B. Automatic cut-back function
Ensures a uniform veneering material thickness over the entire prosthetic.
C. Titanium abutment
For increased strength when desired.
D. Customized transmucosal profile
For sdequate soft tissue support and long-term hygiene maintenance.
E. Broad clinical applications
Single crowns and bridges, up to 14 units.
F. Three biocompatible materialsn
Prosthetics are available in zirconia, alumina and titanium, depending on the clinical and esthetic needs of the situation.
G. Zirconia abutments
For maximum esthetics and biocompatibility.
H. TorqTite abutment screw
Specially coated screw for ideal pre-torque and reduced screw-loosening.
I. Precision of fit
For ideal load transfer.
- Place the Impression Coping onto the implants. Make an impression to transfer the position of the implants to a working model.
- Connect the temporary restoration or healing abutments.
- Attach the appropriate Implant Replicas to the Impression Coping and send the impression to the laboratory.
2. Laboratory procedures
- A model and a framework are produced and scanned using the NobelProcera Scanner. The data is transferred to a NobelProcera production facility
- The framework is milled from a presintered piece of zirconia, sintered to full density and returned to the laboratory.
- The restoration is completed by veneering with dental ceramics.
3. Connection of final restoration
- Ensure that the implants are free from any tissue or bone remnants.
- Connect the restoration to the implants with abutment screws.
- Starting with the implant nearest to the middle of the bridge, tighten the abutment screws to 35Ncm using the Manual Torque Wrench Prosthetic and Screwdriver Machine Unigrip.
- Fill the screw access holes with a suitable material, such as gutta-percha, silicone, or temporary filling material.