The Straumann® Bone Level Implant provides you with a solution for all bone level treatments, with Straumann expertise and quality built in.
Its design is based on the latest technology and scientific know-how in implant dentistry. Moreover, it respects key biological principles esthetic result and
offers simple handling in all indications.
A. Consistent Emergence Profiles™
: Experience simplified soft tissue management from start to finish.
B. CrossFit™ Connection
: Feel the fit of the self-guiding connection.
C. Bone Control Design™
: Optimize crestal bone preservation by adhering to biological principles.
D. Straumann® SLActive surface: with the scientifically proven SLActive surface, Straumann sets new standards in implant dentistry.
SLActive significantly accelerates the asseointegration process and delivers everything you and your patients want in implant treatment.
Consistent Emergence Profiles™
Emergence profiles of soft tissue management components are designed to have consistently matching geometries.
- Optimizes and simplifies the soft tissue management process.
- 95% is based on literature review on 27 clinical studiesacross all competitors.
- Enhance bone apposition in easy stages of osteointegration , 60% of more bone in 2 weeks and early formation of mature bone.
- Significant improvement in stability at the early stage
and faster osteointegration.
Connection features four positions and a conical portion.
- Provides a clear-cut insertion through the guidance by 4 grooves and the deep, conical connection.
- Makes handling easier and provides confidence for component positioning.
- Ensures precision against rotation through orthogonal fit between implant and abutment.
- Offers restorative flexibility and long-term mechanical stability.
Bone Control Design™
The unique Bone Control Design™ is based on key biological principles and thorough scientific research to support crestal bone preservation and stable soft tissue margins. It features the following strengths:
- Fast osseointegration with the SLActive surface technology.
- Optimal transmission of forces into the bone through the biomechaical implant design.
- Consideration of the biological distance with a horizontal distance of micro gap to bone.
- Reduction of micro movements while controlling the micro gap through a conical connection.
Bone Control Design™ is an implant design, which is based on 5 fundamental biological principles, ensuring.
1. Implant surface osseoconductivity
2. Microgap control
3. Biomechanical implant design
4. Respecting the biological distance
5. Optimal position of smooth andrough surface interface
- Fast osseointegration and higher security for every indication
- Reduced healing times from 6-8 weeks down to 3-4 weeks
- Increased treatment predictability